Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB washer dryer uses just 57 litres of water to wash and dry a 4kg load, compared to a standard washer dryer that uses more than twice as much. A standard washer dryer works by passing cold water over the drum; this condenses the steam in the damp clothes to water, which is then pumped away. In fact, the WVH28421GB features air condensation technology which is similar to that incorporated in condenser tumble dryers, and uses air rather than water to dry your clothes.
Dry up to 4kg of laundry in one go, which is equivalent to 18 shirts or 30 T-shirts. And if you’re just using one of the wash programmes you can wash up to a hefty 7kg of laundry.
The self-cleaning condenser system automatically flushes away any lint or fluff so there is nothing for you to clean. It also means that the machine runs at maximum efficiency at all times and ensures its long-term reliability. The AutoDry function uses advanced sensors to monitor your laundry ensuring perfect drying results every time. And its large LED display and touch controls make operating the WVH28421GB effortless.
The Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB washer dryer has all the usual Bosch benefits, with special programmes including:
- Power Wash 60
- Mixed Load
- Super Quick 15
The tumble dryer has 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load. A child lock brings extra peace of mind too, if little ones are in the household.
Bosch washing machines feature the 3D Aquaspa wash system where water enters from three sides for quick and effective water distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing optimum usage of the water in the drum.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H84 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 1.19 kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine