Bosch PHG 600-3 Heat Gun
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Simplicity and versatility in one attractive package - the Bosch PHG 600-3 heat gun is a smart choice for paint stripping, soldering, varnish removal and more. Packing 1800W of heating power, it reaches operating temperature in moments. Multi-stage controls give you fine control over intensity, while a cool-air setting ensure there’s no waiting around for surfaces to cool down.
- Stay safe with Bosch’s Thermal Stop system. Automatic shutdown of the heating element kicks in at overload.
- A maximum temperatures of 600-degrees Celsius runs hot enough to take care of soldering, plastic welding and stripping with ease.
- The included heat shield makes the PHG 600-3 safer during longer sessions, or can be removed to get into tighter spaces.
- A closed handle with softgrip combines comfort and safety while working.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy