Claim an extra 1 year guarantee at no extra cost.This is in addition to our standard 2 year guarantee.
For full terms and conditions and how to claim please click below.
Product code: 68930112
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The PST 800 PEL from Bosch enables you to saw tight curves and wavy lines more easily and precisely than ever before and without vibration. It comes as standard with Bosch SDS for effortless and safe saw blade changes in seconds, without the need for additional tools.
- Powerful 530W motor and 80mm cutting depth in wood (5mm in steel) - making even hard jobs easy.
- 4-stage orbital pendulum action for faster sawing progress, better sawing of curves and longer lifetime of the saw blade.
- Minimal vibration and safe and comfortable working due to Bosch Low Vibration with linear mass balance and ergonomic softgrip.
- Bosch SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds – without the need for additional tools.
- Switchable air blast function ensures a clear view of the cutting line at all times.
- Dust extraction port for dust-free working.
- Robust sole plate for steady guidance.
- Up to 6 saw blades can be easily stored in the integrated saw blade storage compartment.
- The handy cable guide and hanging hook provides for simple storage.
1x saw blade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- PST 800 PEL
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy