- 2 year guarantee included
DimensionsH40.2 x W59.9 x D27.1cm
Minimum distance between hob & cooker hood requiredElectric Hob: 500mm. Gas Hob: 650mm
Out of stock
If the item doesn’t come back in stock, we’ll notify you. We’ll also share some similar product recommendations.
Cooker hood type
Extraction and recirculation
Steam and odours either sent outside or filtered & recirculated
Noise level 62dB
To compare, a human voice is around 60dB & an alarm clock around 80dB
- Airflow rate
- Ducted 368 m³/h. Recirculated 250 m³/h.
- Cooker hood type
- Country of origin
- H40.2 x W59.9 x D27.1cm
- Ducting diameter
- Energy rating
- Estimated annual energy consumption
- 2 year guarantee
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minimum hob clearance
- Electric Hob: 500mm. Gas Hob: 650mm
- Model name / number
- Noise level
- Product code
- Serie 2
- Speeds available
- Vent type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Push button control for extractor speeds and light
- 3 power levels
- Single motor
- 2 x 3W LED
- Colour Temperature: 2700 K
- 2 removable metal grease filter cassettes
- For installation between cupboards
This integrated cooker hoods pull out when in use and closes neatly away when you're done.
The extraction rate of 360 m3/h works to remove odours from your kitchen. The LED lighting is energy efficient lighting over the hob area. The DEM63AC00B offers an especially high performance at the lower level of 48 dB (Maximum/Normal Level: 62 dB).
Metal grease filter
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. You can keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, by cleaning them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.