Disposal and installation services are not available online for this product. Please call 0345 604 8835 to order this product and arrange these services - view opening hours
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Product code: 89031128
- Cooking Appliances Buying Guide
- Delivery Information and Postcode Exclusions for Bosch, Neff & Siemens
- Built-in Appliances Buying Guide
Heat things up in your kitchen with the Bosch Serie 2 HHF113BR0B Integrated Electric Single Oven.
You can utilise the 3D hot air to help achieve perfect baking and roasting results on up to three levels at the same time.
- 3D Hotair: optimal distribution of heat on up to 3 levels simultaneously
- Easy-to-use LED display control to the time functions
- Easy to clean grey enamel interior
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- 66 litres
- Country of Origin
- H59.5 x W59.4 x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns