Bosch SKS62E22EU Freestanding Dishwasher, White
The Bosch SKS62E22EU freestanding dishwasher is powerful, durable and efficient, making a great partner for your dishwashing needs. No matter how big or small your household is, this model has enough space and functions to cater for you.
VarioFlex basket system
This clever system is designed to cater to all of your cutlery, plates dishes, pots and pans. With top and bottom baskets, which are flexible in their design, you will have ample space no matter what you need to get clean. There are silver baskets, a cutlery basket and cup shelves.
Because this machine is super quiet, you can take full advantage of off-peak energy costs without being disturbed during the night by noisy dishwashing. A brushless motor provides a quieter, faster, more energy efficient, durable and powerful performance.
Cleans in up to half the time with optimum cleaning and drying results, while Dosage Assist carefully dispensers the right amount of detergent for the load.
ActiveWater hydraulic system
This dishwasher only uses 8 litres of water per wash, and every single drop is used to the maximum so you never have to worry about wasting any.
This glass protection system ensures extra gentle handling for your delicate glasses. There is also a self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter and AquaStop which is a clever anti-flood device for extra peace of mind.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H45 x W55.1 x D50cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Drying System
- Heat Exchanger
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen