Disposal and installation services are not available online for this product. Please call 0345 604 8835 to order this product and arrange these services - view opening hours
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 81701226
The SMS25EW00G freestanding dishwasher from Bosch, has plenty of room, is brimming with the latest washer technology to treat your dishes with care and get them sparkling clean, and it’s very quiet.
As a SilencePlus model you can enjoy maximum dishwashing performance with minimal noise. The EcoSilence Drive motor is powerful, durable, quiet and efficient with very low electricity consumption. It also has an A++ energy rating which means it’s kinder to the environment as well.
Vario basket and VarioDrawer
The Vario basket can be easily placed in the lower basket and provides additional storage space for cutlery. In addition the height adjustable top basket offers extra space, especially for tall dishes. The retractable VarioDrawer on the third loading level is the ideal place for cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils. Both these features give you more flexibility when loading your dishwasher and makes more space inside the washing compartment.
The AquaSensor regulates water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to evaluate whether it needs to be continued.
Dishwashers with heat exchangers treat precious glasses and porcelain with particular care and no risks. Water is pre-heated in the rinsing tank to avoid any temperature shocks. You always get the right temperature for optimal dish care.
Glass 40° programme
This programme gently cleans delicate glasses such as high-quality crystal glasses, while providing optimum drying resulting in a brilliant shine. Additionally, glass protection technology guards against soft water glass corrosion. The dishwasher constantly regulates the degree of hardness.
Safety is paramount and the child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle.
This feature ensures water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
Also saving water and energy use is the LoadSensor. For bigger loads, more water is needed to soak the dishes and the water level decreases. In that case more water is added. For smaller loads, less water is needed for rinsing.
With the time delay function you can pre-select any programme to start anytime within 24 hours, so your clean dishes are ready when you want. After the start of any programme a display indicates the precise remaining time.
This great dishwasher from Bosch also features DosageAssist detergent dispenser, automatic detergent detection, 5 programmes ( Intensive 70 °C, Eco 50 °C, Glass 40 °C, Quick 45 °C, Pre rinse) and 2 special options (VarioSpeed Plus, Extra Dry).
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Yes (upper baskets only)
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- No - Glass 40°
- Digital display
- H84.5cm x W60cm x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Heat Exchanger
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- SMS25EW00G Freestanding Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns