5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp plug socket or hard-wired electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Product code: 88701207
The Bosch SMV40C30GB built-in dishwasher features a range of programmes to choose from, and is rated A+ for energy efficiency so it’ll save you money on your bills and reduce your environmental impact. 12 place settings make it suitable for a family household, and a durable Polinox base will give it a long life.
4 programmes to choose from allow you to easily wash your dishes with the most appropriate settings. These programmes include a quick wash programme which is ideal for when you need your dishes clean in a hurry.
On a normal 65°C programme, the dishwasher will use just 11.8 litres of water. The AquaSensor measures the amount of soiling at the end of the pre-rinse. If the water is only lightly soiled, it will be re-used for the main wash.
At just 50dB, the SMV40C30GB has a low noise level, so once you’ve put your dishes in the wash you can enjoy the rest of your evening in peace. The lack of annoying background noise is especially handy if you’re entertaining guests.
With VarioBaskets, you can enjoy a flexible storage space which can be customised to fit your kitchen items inside efficiently. This is handy for washing particularly large items.
The InfoLight feature lets you know when the dishwasher is in use by projecting a dot of light onto the floor. This will prevent you from accidentally opening the door mid-cycle.
Please note: Although the depth of this model is 55cm, please allow 57cm for installation.
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Residual Heat
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- SMV40C30GB Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns