Tassimo Amia Coffee Machine by Bosch, Black
Product informationThe Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo coffee maker ensures that a delicious hot beverage is only a touch of a button away!
Finished in an elegant black, this Bosch machine uses Tassimo T-Discs to identify the drink selected through unique bar code technology. It then adjusts water, brewing time and temperature in their perfect measurements to provide you with a satisfying drink.
And there’s no waiting around either! There is virtually no heat-up time thanks to innovative flow heater technology.
The large selection of drinks can be manually adjusted. Your choice includes:
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Creamy espresso
- Latte macchiato
- Hot chocolate
- Or perhaps you just fancy a good old-fashioned cup of tea!
The automatic cleaning and descaling program, as well as dishwasher-safe parts, ensures this machine is effortless to maintain. A low energy consumption means it’ll be friendlier on your pocket, too.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H27.8 x W29.8 x D19.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano, Tea
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker