2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85537011
Combining both performance and hygiene, the TDS8040GB ProHygienic Steam Iron from Bosch is sure to take the chore out of regular ironing, while providing peace of mind when it comes to cleanliness.
Thanks to innovative HygienicSteam technology, this smart iron is able to eliminate up to 99.99% of bacteria in fabrics to help protect you and your household.
At the touch of a button, the Calc'n Clean feature can prolong the life of your iron by removing and preventing limescale.
This smart function finds the optimum level of temperature and steam for all types of ironable fabric, so you can quickly get through your ironing pile without having to change settings.
- Detachable watertank
- SecureLock System that fixes the iron to the steam station
- CeraniumGlisséePro soleplate for smooth gliding and scratch resistance
- 2-minute heat up time
- 3 intensive steam boost options
- Tank empty and steam ready indicators
- Auto shut-off
- Intuative VarioComfort programs for outstanding results
No need to descale the iron
- Auto Steam Settings
- Cable length (m)
- Cleaning Program
- Cold Spray
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- Country of Origin
- H30cm x W24cm x D43cm
- Model name / number
- Shot of Steam Pressure
- Steam Rate
- Suitable for Tap Water
- Vertical Pressing
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy