5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a washer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88921204
Allowing you to wash and dry your items in one go, the WDU28560GB Freestanding Washer Dryer from Bosch has been expertly designed to take the chore out of regular laundry.
Unique drum design
Thanks to a unique drum design, this smart machine carefully yet thoroughly washes your clothing by distributing water evenly and efficiently.
The WDU28560GB is able to gently dry 6kg of freshly washed clothes to the exact level of dryness you'd like, making sure your laundry is neither under or over dried.
Bosch's revolutionary motor has been developed to achieve maximum power with minimum energy loss. It's now quieter, faster, more energy efficient, durable and powerful.
Bosch's intuitive control panel offers complete control of all programs at your fingertips - quickly and effortlessly select the settings you require and let the WDU28560GB take care of the rest.
- Country of Origin
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H84.8cm x W59.8cm x D62cm
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption - Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Hand wash
Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed
Maximum Spin Speed
The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water supply (fill type)
Water supply (fill type)
Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns