Save £100 when you trade in your old appliance.
Tick the disposal option on the product page and enter BOSCHTRADE10020 at the end of checkout to receive £100 discount plus £20 disposal cost.
Terms and conditions
The offer is only available if the customer agrees to dispose of an appliance he or she already owns by entering the promotional code, and allowing John Lewis & Partners or its delivery agents to collect and dispose of their old appliance on delivery of the new one. If the customer wishes to return the product, only the discounted price paid will be refunded and the old appliance will not be returned. Also available in John Lewis & Partners shops.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Tumble Dryer Connection
What this includes
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88941104
Advanced yet economical, the WTW87561GB Heat Pump Tumble Dryer from Bosch is designed to care for your laundry while providing an effective and thorough dry.
With an excellent A++ energy rating, you can rely on the WTW87561GB to help you make savings on your energy bills, while reducing your impact on the environment.
Bosch's SelfCleaning condenser automatically cleans itself with condensation water up to 4 times during the drying process. This results in maximum efficiency throughout the life of the machine, and saves you the hassle of manual cleaning.
The sensitive drying system prevents your laundry from sticking to the drum structure as it's penetrated by warm air currents flowing in all directions. At the same time, the load is carefully rotated by SoftFlow paddles before leaving your clothing soft and crease-free.
- Fast drying - dries a full load up to 35 min faster
- Intuitive user interface - for easy and straighformward operation
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.2cm x W59.8cm x D59.9cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Heat Pump
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Model name / number
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns