Bosch WVH28422GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
This Bosch WVH28422GB Washer Dryer has an enormous 7kg wash load, which is ideal for the larger household, and a 4kg dry load. It also has a 1400rpm spin speed and a quick wash functionality, so your clothes can be washed in no time.
Operation is straightforward thanks to the LED display and button controls. You can delay the start of the WVH28422GB by up to 24 hours to coincide with off-peak electricity timing, plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.The self-cleaning condenser system automatically flushes away any lint or fluff so there is nothing for you to clean. It also means that the machine runs at maximum efficiency at all times and ensures its long-term reliability. The AutoDry function uses advanced sensors to monitor your laundry ensuring perfect drying results every time.
The WVH28422GB also features the 3D AquaSpa wash system, which shoots water from three sides for quick and effective moisture distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum usage of the water in the drum.
A handy reload function lets you add something to the wash if the water level in the drum is not too high - handy if you’ve dropped a sock on the stairs on the way to the machine.
The fully electronic control dial lets you choose an array of programmes from a super quick 15 minute wash to a wool programme. The clever WVH28422GB will also recommend the load size and wash and dry accordingly. The safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect your clothes. A child lock and water management system are on hand for peace of mind.
Dimensions: H84.5 x W60 x D59cm Please allow an extra 3cm for the depth due to the machine door
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- 5.67 kWh
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 1134 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 10 200L
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 2.5 hours
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Bosch WVH28422GB Washer Dryer
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- 50 dB
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 5 drying, 15 washing, 5 heat settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 11400L/ year
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine