Bose® QuietComfort® Noise Cancelling® QC15 Over-Ear Headphones
The Bose QuietComfort QC15 Full-size headphones feature cutting-edge noice cancelling technology to shut out unwanted outside noise and are also iPod, iPhone and iPad compatible so you can swap instantly from your favourite song to your favourite friend.
- The QC15 model has the added convenience of being iPod, iPhone and iPad compatible.
- A three-button remote and microphone lets you take calls on your iPhone and control music functions on other Apple devices.
- They’ll provide you with up to 35 hours of listening with each AAA battery used, allowing you to enjoy your tunes without constantly changing batteries.
- Bose QuietComfort headphones significantly reduce even more noise across the full spectrum of human hearing. Advanced electronics now use microphones both inside and outside each ear cup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you, making it ideal to use on trains, flights and anywhere in between!
- Clear and lifelike sound is further enhanced by improved ear cushion technology, which reduces unwanted noise more while offering sublime comfort.
- New cushion materials now block more noise before it enters the ear cups, delivering an even more personal listening experience.
- They also feature proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology for quality sound - including deep low notes - from small, lightweight ear cups.
- You’ll enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
- It even comes with its own carry case and in-flight adaptor.
- Cable length
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- 1x AAA battery (included)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds