Bose® QuietComfort® Noise Cancelling® QC20 Acoustic In-Ear Headphones for Samsung and Android Devices
The QC20s are one of the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. They give you more control over how you listen than ever before, in all kinds of environments. Block the outside world with full-on noise reduction and enjoy a more relaxing commute. Or, choose Aware mode and let some sound in - all while keeping your headphones on and your music alive with lifelike Bose sound.
Absorbing, Noise Cancelling Sound
With QC20 headphones you'll enjoy lifelike, digital sound quality that stands out from the noise around you along with the freedom of an in-ear headphone. StayHear+ tips physically block some noise while Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology electronically reduces most of what's left. It's just you and your music, even in noisy situations. Furthermore, the TriPort technology and Active EQ combine to give your music a depth and balance that keep your daily soundtrack fresh and alive. The subtle details shine too.
Keep Alert With Aware Mode
There are moments when you may not want to be so cut off from your surroundings. Crossing a city street for example or waiting for airport announcements. This is where Aware mode comes in. Instead of removing your headphones, just press a button and you're back in touch with the sounds around you.
StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit with no need to force them into your ears. The cone shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort, and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones' full-spectrum noise reduction.
Controls are all at your fingertips. Use the slider switch on the control module to turn noise cancelling on and off. The inline remote/microphone houses Aware mode and call answer/end buttons. And the 4-button remote offers control over the volume and music, plus access to voice-recognition apps such as Siri and Google search.
Long Battery Life
The built-in lithium-ion battery charges in just 2 hours with the included USB cable, and delivers up to 16 hours playing time per charge. A battery indicator light displays power status. And, even if the battery dies your music still plays.
Carry Case Included
When not in use, simply store your headphones and cables in the included carrying case.
- Accessories Included
- USB cable, carry case, clothing clip, control module, 3x ear tips (S, M, L)
- Cable length
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds