Bose® Solo TV Sound System, Black
Unlock the full depth of your favourite TV programmes, films and games with the Bose Solo. Able to slip right under your flat screen TV, the Solo packs a lot of power into its compact frame. Speaker array technology creates immersive listening and punchy bass to rival larger systems, while the simple setup can be done in moments.
- The Bose Solo system sits unobtrusively beneath most TVs up to 37 inches and many up to 42”. It’s an ideal choice for your main room or for use in a second room, like the bedroom.
- Simple setup - Make one connection to the TV, plug the speaker into the wall and embrace a whole new experience in minutes flat. One listen, and you’ll realize there’s more sound in your TV shows than you ever imagined.
- All the sound you hear is made possible by advanced Bose speaker array technology. It reproduces a wide range of sound evenly throughout the room from a compact enclosure.
- Digital signal processing ensures that sound is adjusted and optimised at any volume level. So when you’re watching your show, there’s no need to tweak the volume when a quiet moment suddenly becomes explosive.
- The Bose Solo system comes with a simple, four-button remote for volume, mute and power. A separate universal remote control is also available if you’d like to control other components connected to your TV.
Includes: remote, power cord, optical cable, coaxial cable and analogue cable.
- Dimensions (System)
- H7.0 x W52.5 x D30.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Bose Solo
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2 x analog audio input, optical and coaxial digital inputs
- Radio tuner
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy