Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours Eau de Parfum
Discretion, quality, and unsurpassed craftsmanship - Bottega Veneta has established a new standard of luxury. Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours fragrance for women evokes the suppleness and sensuality of the house's renowned leather goods, in a voluptuous, refined adaptation of the original Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum.
This sophisticated floral leather chypre is a captivating creation centred around the petals of a velvety rose. Opening with top notes of bergamot and pink peppercorn, the heart of the rose absolute imbues the original fragrance with an unexpected intense touch that ignites the senses.
The Eau de Velours packaging remains authentic to Bottega Veneta’s enduring principles of outstanding craftsmanship and innovative design. Combining soft, rounded curves and powerful shapes, a smooth outside and an intrecciato texture on the bottom, the Bottega Veneta bottle is an object inspired by Venetian glasswork and the traditional Italian carafe. A velvet ribbon is wrapped around the neck of the bottle in place of the iconic leather cord.
- Fragrance Range
- Eau de Velours
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy