Bottega Veneta Eau Légère Eau de Toilette
Bottega Veneta, the fragrance, is inspired by a vision of the Venetian countryside. In this dream, the supple sensuality of the house’s renowned leather goods is suffused with warmth, sunshine, and a summer breeze redolent of hay, earth, forest, and flowers. An elegant and unexpected balance of nature and art, it is a fragrance that lingers in the mind like the memory of an unforgettable woman.
Now Bottega Veneta introduces a new and unique interpretation of this enchanting idea—Bottega Veneta Eau Légère. “I wanted something completely new, a creation that combines the sensuality of the original Bottega Veneta fragrance with the clarity and freshness of water,” explains Bottega Veneta Creative Director Tomas Maier of the inspiration behind this new elixir.
The leathery floral chypre features dazzling top notes that maintain the identity of the eau de parfum while providing a new brilliance. The heart of the fragrance continues to radiate through its unique floral accord, now animated by delicate gardenia. A combination of musk and oak moss creates a trail that is feminine and graceful.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau Légère
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy