Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum
Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum is a bolder interpretation of the of the original Bottega Veneta Pour Homme signature fragrance, combining a captivating blend of the rarest and finest quality materials and presenting a distinct vision of masculinity, sensuality and subtle intellect.
In the Dolomites of Northern Italy, the main character of this story has spent hours hiking in the crisp, cool mountains. As he retreats, he stretches out onto aged leather cushions, and their rich scent fuses with the fresh essence of cedar leaves clinging to his skin from the outdoors. The weaving of these sensual aromas creates a sophisticated, intense fragrance, marking the evolution of the signature scent into this richer, longer lasting rendition.
The Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum bottle and box remain authentic to the house’s principles of outstanding craftsmanship, innovative design, contemporary functionality featuring the iconic intrecciato base and screw motif that unites the Pour Homme range of fragrances. The bottle is crafted from Murano glassware and the colour palette continues the story of the signature scent, taking on a deeper, smokier personality.
- Top Notes: Spicy Cedar leaves, Rich Cardamon
- Heart Notes: Fir Balsam, Pimento
- Base Notes: Sensual Leather, Tonka Bean
- Fragrance Range
- Pour Homme
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy