Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Black
Winner of the What HiFi? Awards 2016 ‘Product of the Year: Best Wireless Headphones £200-£300’
The Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones combines fantastic sound and luxurious materials with advanced Bluetooth streaming for an unrivalled acoustic performance.
Based on the award-winning P7, the P5 Wireless features drive units which have designed with a diaphragm like a traditional speaker’s. This achieves a more precise diaphragm movement and amazing sound quality.
Although they are the first Bowers & Wilkins wireless headphones they sound just as good as their wired counterparts. They are even designed and balanced by the engineers behind the reference monitors in Abbey Road Studios.
With the best Bluetooth streaming technology, you’ll be able to enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless headphones. Simply search and pair up your Smartphone, tablet or computer to stream your favourite playlists across a 10 metre range, without compromising on sound quality. You can also control the playback via the intuitive on-board controls.
These Bowers & Wilkins headphones boast an incredible 17 hours of battery life between charges. It’s simple to charge via USB too (cable included). Alternatively if you prefer to save your battery then the universal cable (included) will come in useful.
P5 Wireless have been crafted from aluminium and supple leather for an irresistible high quality look and feel. With ultra soft cushioning on the earpads, the headphones will feel remarkably soft and comfortable while still ensuring maximum durability.
What’s in the box?
- P5 Wireless Headphones
- Accessories Included
- USB charging cable, Universal cable, Quilted pouch, Manual
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
Bowers & Wilkins
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Bluetooth 4.0 aptX
- H22x W17.9 x D7.3cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- P5 Wireless
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds