Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Over-Ear Headphones, Brown
P9 Signature, Bowers & Wilkins’ largest over-ear headphone, exemplifies all of the acoustic and design innovation skills they have amassed in their fifty year journey. They raise the bar of sound performance with the latest technological developments in audio architecture for a breathtaking, luxurious and immersive experience.
The earcups contain sophisticated acoustic cabinets, built of aluminium & composite materials. This optimised sound environment enables the drive unit to render your music with absolute precision. Each earcup is decoupled from the headband, allowing for complete removal of vibration and distortion, to give a stunningly clear and open sound. Utilising an advanced new drive unit with a clever suspension system, these headphones deliver precise high frequencies and lush, deep bass. Innovative angling of the drivers gives the P9 Signatures a uniquely “real-life”, natural sound, with the music aligned in front of the listener rather than to the side.
Vented multi-layer memory foam cushions combine with the leather on the ear-pads and headband to deliver an incredibly comfortable experience.
Exquisitely crafted from luxurious, high quality materials, Saffiano leather and forged aluminium arms provide durability and strength.
The P9 Signatures are fully foldable and can be conveniently stored in the protective pouch provided.
The cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, the P9 Signatures are also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
- Accessories Included
- 3 Cables, Adapter, Protective Pouch, Quick Start Quide
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm, 6.35mm
- H18.3 x W13.1 x D24.6cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds