Bowers & Wilkins PX Noise Cancelling Wireless Over Ear Headphones, Soft Gold
Winner of the What HiFi? Awards 2017 ‘Product of the Year: Best Wireless Headphones £300+’
Bowers & Wilkins sound quality, adaptive noise cancelling that's optimised to the environment, and automatic control that responds to your behaviour. The PX headphones offer an exceptional listening experience. And with a 22 hour battery life they'll keep you wirelessly immersed in premium quality audio for the long haul.
Controlling the PX is beautifully intuitive; they're designed to respond to your behavior, automatically. Put them on and they turn on, take them off and they return to standby mode. If you lift one of the ear-cups for a brief chat or hang them around your neck, the music will automatically pause, then resume when you're ready to start listening again. The PX are instinctively in tune with the listener, and a dream to use.
Premium Bowers & Wilkins Sound Quality
Bowers & Wilkins are widely renowned for delivering supreme sound quality. Angled drive units within the ear-cups ensure an immersive, expansive sound-scape of lush but powerful bass, and exceptionally detailed mids and trebles. Bluetooth supports aptX HD for 24-bit high resolution streaming, to ensure the best possible wireless connection. And they upscale the digital signal to 768Hz for even further detail enhancement.
Adaptive Noise Cancelling
With adaptive noise cancelling you can shut out the noisy distractions of the outside world and get beautifully immersed in your music. Ambient sound is effectively blocked without affecting the listening experience. A choice of three modes lets you select the best level of noise cancellation for your situation. 'Flight' blocks out engine noise and minimises cabin sounds, 'City' reduces external noise but keeps you aware of your surroundings, while 'Office' limits background chatter and office noise but tunes into nearby discussions. Switch easily between modes with the PX app on your smart device (available on iOS and Android).
The PX will keep you immersed in premium Bowers & Wilkins sound quality for 22 hours off a single charge. Their construction is premium too. Lightweight materials and real leather enhance comfort and durability. Ergonomically designed ear-cups provide a superior acoustic seal, and they fold flat for easy storage. This is a beautifully designed and powerfully intuitive audio companion.
- Accessories Included
- Headphone Cable (for connectivity, charging and firmware updates)
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
Bowers & Wilkins
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Bluetooth aptX HD
- H19 x W19 x 7cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow