Britannia OV-201LMP-SS Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Britannia OV-D200LMP-SS is a top quality and impressive double electric oven, A-rated for energy. Both ovens have integral electric grills, with triple-glazed doors for superb efficiency – and quiet operation.
The top multifunctional, fan-assisted oven is fully programmable. There are 9 programmes, including fan-assisted grilling (great for grilling sausages or bacon), and true fan, which lets you cook several kinds of food at the same time, on different shelves. With its Quickstart pre-heat system, the oven reaches its ideal cooking temperature of 200°C in just 6 minutes – 3 times as fast as normal electric ovens.
Below, the smaller oven has 4 functions, including top and bottom element only – great for browning dishes or slow cooking. Both ovens are enamel lined for straightforward cleaning.
Supplied with 2 wire shelves, oven tray with trivet and detachable grill pan handle.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H89 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy