We continually check and compare our prices against our high street competitors, every day, even during sales, so you don't have to.
Product code: 31552501
The Advansafix III Sict is the new seat from Britax for growing children from 9 kg up to 36 kg.
The 5-point harness safely secures small children up to 18 kg in the car seat. For larger children, who are secured with the car's 3-point seat belt, the SecureGuard provides an additional 4th contact point keeping the lap belt at the correct position. The seat also features removable SICT for additional side impact protection.
What's also unique are the multiple recline positions for all ages up to 36 kg, with advanced safety and comfort for your child.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- H72 x W47 x 54cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 1, 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight or height of child
- 9-36kg or 20-79lb
Britax and Römer have been part of a family since 1978 and BOB since 2011. Now they are making those ties even stronger. As one brand they can go even further in helping parents’ live family life to the full. With innovation in their DNA, they have an unchanging commitment to always going the extra mile.
Britax believes in family life without limits. They aim to drive safety standards to ensure children are protected on the move. They push boundaries in smart design to make life in motion run smoother than ever.More from Britax
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||Free|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy