0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31553302
Based on over 50 years of experience and research, the KIDFIX III S from Britax Römer offers the highest level of safety.
Always perfectly protected, thanks to the latest safety features, you can be reassured that your little one is safe and sound. Due to the larger seating area and v-shaped backrest, the seat grows perfectly with your child and is one of the most comfortable child seats on the market thanks to its ergonomic shape.
The SecureGuard feature helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra – a 4th – contact point to the 3-point seat belt. By keeping the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones SecureGuard helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision and at the same time allows your child freedom of movement during the journey.
- Suitable from approximately 3.5 years to 12 years (15kg to 36kg)
- Isofix compatible for easy installation
- Advanced Side Impact Protection reduces impact forces in case of a collison
- Easily adapts to your growing child.
- Developed, designed, manufactured and rigorously tested in Germany
- Highback boosters protect your child in 3 ways: the seat shell provides head to hip protection for your child, especially in the event of a side impact; the upper and lower belt guides provide correct positioning of the seat belt, and the padded headrest provides safety and comfort for your child’s head and neck.
- Machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
- Easy adjustable, ergonomic headrest can easily be adjusted to the correct position, just above your child’s shoulders, with one hand – even while they are sitting in the seat. It also supports their head when they fall asleep.
- Easy adjustable V-shaped backrest that's designed to give optimum support to your growing child, with more space for their back and shoulders and automatically adjusts to match the angle of the vehicle seat for the best position for your child.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable
- H85 x W54 x D43cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
Britax and Römer have been part of a family since 1978 and BOB since 2011. Now they are making those ties even stronger. As one brand they can go even further in helping parents’ live family life to the full. With innovation in their DNA, they have an unchanging commitment to always going the extra mile.
Britax believes in family life without limits. They aim to drive safety standards to ensure children are protected on the move. They push boundaries in smart design to make life in motion run smoother than ever.More from Britax
Delivery & returns
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy