2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89511111
Ideal for the busy home or small office, the compact and desktop-friendly DCP-L3550CDW lets you print, copy and scan with ease. It's quiet and economical, with a large capacity paper tray and high yield toner. With wireless connectivity, you can print from cloud services, or from your mobile device, or plug in wired connections via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, or Ethernet port.
Speedy & efficient
It can print up to 18 colour or black & white pages per minute, with the first print out in less than 15.5 seconds. A 250-sheet paper tray means you spend less time replenishing the tray, and a high yield toner lasts for up to 1000 pages for increased economy. It includes automatic 2-sided printing to save on paper, and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for efficient scanning and copying.
Print, scan & copy
Up to 2,400 dpi print resolution produces high quality documents, while scanning and copying covers all the functions of the office. .
High yield toner cartridge and approved Energy Star technology combine to help keep costs to a minimum.
Touch screen operation
Its 9.3cm full colour screen makes touch operation simple and intuitive.
Simple set up, quiet operation
It's designed to be ready to go in minutes, is built from durable long-lasting materials, and operates at less than 47dB volume so it won't disturb.
- Accessories Included
- Product safety guide, Software disc, Supplies, User guide, Warranty card, Quick setup guide
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- TN243 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. TN247 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows: 8 (32 & 64 bit), 7(32 & 64 bit), Server 2012R2, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2008R2, Server 2008 (32 & 64 bit). Windows Server supports network printing only. macOS X 10.11.6, 10.12.X, 10.13.X. Linux CUPS, LPD/LPRng (x86/x64 environment)
- H41.4 x W41 x D47.5cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- 9.3cm Colour Touchscreen
- Double sided printing
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- AirPrint, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print 2.0, iPrint&Scan, Brother Print Service Plugin, Mopria
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- up to A4
- Paper tray capacity
- 250 Sheet Standard Paper Tray, 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot, 50 sheet Automatic Document Feeder
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 & USB Host, Ethernet
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Scanning resolution
- Up to 1200 x 2,400dpi (from scanner glass), Up to 19,200 x 19,200dpi (interpolated)
- Packaged: 27.6kg
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns