Product code: 89511107
Deliver clear, quick and colourful copies, prints, scans and faxes, Brother's MFC-9330DW All-in-One printer is ideal for small business and big families. It allows you to connect to your cloud and mobile devices for wireless printing, as well as slot your USB memory stick into the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port for instant results.
No need to invest in anything extra to get a hard copy of your documents and designs as you can print, copy, fax and scan with the MFC-9330DW.
The MFC-9330DW can print up to 22 single-sided pages per minute or up to 7 images per minute for fast flyer production. It also includes a 250-sheet paper tray, so you can spend fewer minutes replenishing the tray. You can produce up to 22 copies per minute in colour or black and white.
If you need to send a fax to or from a standard fax machine, then you'll need to opt for PC faxing with the MFC-9330DW. This involves connecting your phone line to your PC and following the software instructions, but once that's sorted you'll be able to quickly and easily send and receive official documents and contracts. Another option available to you is to use internet faxing as it offers free downloads.
In the box:
- Fax line cord
- Power supply cord
- Product safety guide
- Software disc
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Quick setup guide
Ready to print?
Make sure you're never out of ink. Click here to buy toner for the Brother MFC-9330CDW.
- Accessories Included
- Fax line cord, Power supply cord, Product safety guide, Software disc, Supplies, User guide, Warranty card, Quick setup guide
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- Inbox Toners 1,000 pages*, Standard Toners TN-241BK - 2,500 pages* TN-241C/M/Y - 1,400 pages*, High Yield Toners TN-245C/M/Y - 2,200 pages* *Approx. cartridge yield is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.6.8/10.7.x/10.8.x/10.9.x/10.10.x, Linux CUPS, LPD/LPRng (x86/x64 en)
- H41 x W41 x D48.3cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- LED colour touchscreen
- Double sided printing
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- AirPrint, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print, iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct
- Model name / number
- MFC-9330CDW Laser Printer
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain paper, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, bond paper, labels and envelopes
- Paper size
- Standard: A4, Letter, A5, A5 (long edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio
- Paper tray capacity
- Standard: Up to 250 sheets. Manual Slot Capacity: 1 sheet. Automatic Document Feeder: 35 sheets
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image. If you tend to print a lot of images you may want a higher DPI printer
- Up to 2400 x 600dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Up to 22ppm (A4 standard), up to 7 images pm (A4 2-sided)
- Scanning resolution
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400dpi (from glass), 1,200 x 600dpi (from ADF), 19,200 x 19,200dpi (interpolated)
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- IEEE 802.11b/g/n