Orla Kiely Scribble Stem Bedding
Orla Kiely's signature stem pattern is a timeless beauty, and now it can grace your bed in a fantastic scribble style.
The retro palette has been given a considered, modern finish, making this durable duvet cover a little bit of bedtime luxury that retains its smoothness over time.
From the distinctive pattern to the rich texture of the 200 thread count cotton, it oozes quality and effortless cool.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Hailed by many as the 'Queen of Prints', Orla Kiely is a qualified textiles designer. She hails from Ireland and credits her grandmother with being a creative influence in her life.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 100% cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too