Lumie Bodyclock Active 250 Wake Up to Daylight Light
We like it because...
it helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), with a sunrise and sunset setting; snooze function, optional alarm beep and dimmer. A great idea to make life easier.
Active is the newest addition to the Lumie Bodyclock range of wake up to daylight lamps. It’s an alarm clock that wakes you with a gradually brightening sunrise so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking like this helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels for the rest of the day.
Bodyclock Active has a range of wake-up options. Choose how long you want your sunrise and maybe add one of the audio features too; early birds might like the dawn chorus or a rooster wake-up call or set the FM radio to come on.
If you have trouble nodding off, Bodyclock Active has a slowly fading sunset option – plus two sleep sounds - and you’ll find this helps you naturally relax and unwind ready for bed.
Other features include a nightlight and a security option that turns the light on while you're away. Bodyclock Active is also really useful as a dimmable bedside light.
A wake up light like Bodyclock Active is not only a much nicer way to start the day, especially on dark, winter mornings; it can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunrise and sunset
- FM radio with digital tuning
- Sleep and wake up sounds (alarm beep, dawn chorus, rooster, waves, white noise)
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Power failure back-up
- H19 x W22 x D14cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 2 years
- Recommended bulb
- 1x 42w SES Candle Eco Halogen
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
- Touch Control
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy