Dualit Blender, Chrome
Product informationThink your smoothie can’t get any smoother? Think again! Arriving with a blending paddle that is exclusive to John Lewis, this unique Dualit blender hosts VortecS technology, with a multi-dimensional mix action for the smoothest results.
VortecS uses two fins along the side of the jar in combination with a precision-engineered, six-pronged blade that creates an irregular blending action to continually force ingredients into the main chopping zone. Along with a powerful 1000W motor, even the toughest ingredients are crushed and pulverised.
Seven controls include ice crush, two pulse settings and four pre-set speeds, each one perfectly adjusted for gentle mixing, consistent chopping, smooth puréeing or ultimate blitzing. With the four original power settings, it is simple to blend soups and coarse chop, create fruit smoothies and batters, chop lean meats, make sauces and purée baby food.
The pulse setting can be used continuously for thick smoothies and tough ingredients, or you can tap it to chop foods such as nuts and onions. Another feature that makes the Dualit blender unique is its ice crusher setting: designed to blitz ice on impact, this setting begins with one large pulse and continues with several smaller pulses, to turn ice cubes into snow drifts in just 10 seconds.
Finally, the Tritan shatterproof jug is safer than glass, as well as being lighter and easier to manoeuvre, and dishwasher safe too!
- Mighty 1000W motor handles food with no problems
- Shatterproof Tritan jug is easy to handle
- Asymmetric fins constantly force food down onto the blade
- Ice crusher turns ice cubes into snow drifts in just 10 seconds
- Soft-start ‘anti-bounce’ pulsing action ensures food has maximum contact with the blades
- Accessories Included
- Blending paddle (exclusive to John Lewis)
- H37 x W21 x D16cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Mixer Type
- Model name / number
- 5 + ice crushing
- 4 speeds plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget