Silentnight Ortho Miracoil Mattress, Firm, King Size
This competitively priced mattress is traditionally hand tufted to lock in several generous layers of fillings and extra padding for an extra firm, orthopaedic level of support. This is combined with the Miracoil spring system that boasts continuous open spring technology. This means the springs form a coil shape that provides a more acute response to pressure. This diminishes roll together between partners, providing intuitive responses to varying levels of pressure. The support system runs through the entire length and width of the mattress, which maximises the supportive sleep space for a more comfortable night's sleep.
- 3 zone Miracoil support system for firm and responsive support and comfort
- Knitted quilt top gives a softer surface feel
- Edge to edge support for maximum sleep space
- Polyester filling
- Provides extra firm orthopaedic level of support
- Traditionally hand tufted to add firmness and lock in several generous layers of fillings and additional padding
Please note: We recommend you visit one of our shops and try out your mattress choice before ordering online.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
The EU Ecolabel is only applied to products which are kind to the environment. Any product carrying it has to meet tough criteria concerning the highest environmental and performance standards throughout its life cycle.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Extend the life of your new mattress with a durable and breathable mattress protector..
- Country of Origin
- H25 x W150 x D200cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Mattress care Information ‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn regularly
- Mattress Size
- King Size
- Mattress tension
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Side stitched Information Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- 60% Polyester, 40% Polyproylene
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Cotton felt tufts
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Mattress & Divan Recycling
The charge for this service includes the removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.Mattresses and divans will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use.
Q & As
Choose the right level of support for a better night's sleep