Dior Escale à Parati Eau de Toilette Spray
Dior fragrances are sailing for Brazil. A charming seaside city, Parati embodies the dream destination of the new Escale de Dior composed by François Demachy, the House's Perfumer-Creator.
For Escale à Parati, François Demachy has selected a Petitgrain from Paraguay that is echoed by Brazilian Mint.
The heart note, Brazilian Rosewood, offers an astonishing freshness.
At the base, soft and smooth Venezuelan Tonka Bean gives the fragrance its distinctive milky almond note.
Escale à Parati thus presents a delicately woody hesperidia freshness.
The new Escale de Dior, Parati, a breath of Paradise.
Fragrance family: Escale è Parati is a delicately woody hesperidia fragrance.
- Petitgrain Essence: Grown in Paraguay, Petitgrain is obtained by distilling the leaves and branches of the bitter orange tree. It is used as a base for colognes. Fresh, green and invigorating with a hint of bitterness, Petitgrain displays its floral tones as Escale à Parati's top note.
- Rosewood: Native to Amazonia, Rosewood oil is obtained by distilling the wood from the tree. Aromatic and finely woody, it reveals a vegetal freshness.
- Tonka Bean: Tonka bean is native to Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil. It is harvested on the tree, dried and then reduced to a powder. The solid perfume or absolute is then obtained. Intense and textured, it unfolds its soft and warm aromas as Escale à Parati's base note.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing it radiance and modernity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy