G Plan Vintage The Fifty Three Armchair, Marl Cream
Capturing the sleek styling of a bygone era, The Fifty Three range is nonetheless built to today's exacting standards of quality.
Crafted for style and comfort, the armchair comes with distinctive features and turned feet. The Fifty Three offers outstanding good looks and is made in the UK.
Scatter cushions are available separately.
In collaboration with Hemingway Design we've created G Plan Vintage, a stunning range of furniture inspired by classic G Plan sofas and chairs from the 50s and 60s. Named after the year of the original model that influenced the current designs, they blend timeless details with a contemporary approach. It's a collection that embraces the quality and craftsmanship of G Plan, as well as Hemingway's fresh and vibrant approach to vintage projects.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply; find out more
- Access Dimensions Information This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
G Plan Vintage
- Country of Origin
- Cover Type
- H87 x W88 x D103cm; Packaged: H88 x W93 x D103cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric Composition
- 46% Acrylic 43% Poly 11% Cotton
- Seat: Foam; Back: Fibre
- Frame Construction
- Glued, screwed and stapled
- Frame Material
- Hardwood Rails And Fibreboard
- Removable Cover
- Removable legs Information Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Scatter cushions included?
- Serpentine springs
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 27.85kg; Packaged: 30.7kg
- Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy