Dualit 4-Slice Pop Up Toaster, Stainless Steel
The Dualit 49900 Toaster pushes the boundaries to give you the perfect piece of toast. Featuring 4 slots for multiple slices, this toaster has been crafted to make it easy to toast bread to optimum levels. It features a clean look and smooth curves that won’t look out of place in any modern kitchen.
An intelligent browning feature instils simplicity into the art of making the perfect piece of toast. Intelligent browning control automatically adjusts the time, depending on the type of bread to give you consistent browning for every slice. Spring-loaded slots centre the bread ensuring both sides are browned evenly.
Designed, for continual use, the 49900 has undergone rigorous testing to make sure that the unit is reliable. ProHeat elements have a protective armour plated layer to cover the filament, making them virtually unbreakable. If wear and tear does eventually take its toll, most parts are replaceable, so you won’t necessarily have to buy a new toaster.
Wide slots allow for bread as chunky as 30mm thick, so you can enjoy the toast the size you like it. It also features two independently controlled pop-up slots, so you don’t have to toast four slices at once.
- Accessories Included
- Bagel Function Information A function designed to toast bagels
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H41.1 x W38.8 x D35.1 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Number of Slots
- Warming Function
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy