Rotary LB02761/41 Women's Two-Tone Bracelet Strap Watch, Yellow Gold/Silver
An elegant women's watch from Rotary, in two toned stainless steel and yellow gold plating. The dial is inlaid with lustrous mother of pearl, and highlighted with glittering crystal hour markers, with classic Roman numerals at 12 and 6 o'clock. Fastens with a steel bracelet strap.
- Case: W29 x D7mm
- Face Shape
- Main Stone Type
- Mother of Pearl
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee - To benefit from this warranty, you need to return the watch for professional service at least every 3 years. For full details see the warranty card inside the watch box.
- Stainless steel
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Semi-precious Stones
- Model name / number
- Quartz or Battery
- Strap Colour
- Strap Material
- Strap Style
- Watch Face Colour
- Watch Range
- Watch type
- Water Resistant
Rotary Watches Limited is an award-winning worldwide brand of classic timepieces. The firm was founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds. Rotary is still owned by ‘The Dreyfuss Group’ with Victoria Campbell at the helm.
The founder, Moise Dreyfuss was dedicated to creating beautiful watches with timeless elegance. His attention to detail and insistence on first class personal service ensured the business grew quickly. Within 12 years of the founding of the company success led to the opening of a UK office.
In 1925 the now famous winged Rotary logo was introduced and after the war, under the leadership of Teddy Dreyfuss, the brand developed further, with innovative watches, sophisticated marketing and powerful advertising campaigns.
Rotary timepieces are now sold in over 50 countries throughout the world. Rotary specialises in designing affordably stylish timepieces, blending the ‘old with the new’ and the ‘contemporary with the classic’ to achieve a distinctive range of watches.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy