Product code: 02538897
This iconic 3rd generation Cameleon from Bugaboo is a multi-terrain pushchair offering versatility and style, seamlessly adapting to your journey.
This Cameleon 3 Plus pushchair is the complete package, ideal for newborns through to toddlers. This classic design offers a timeless palette of muted shades, sophisticated patterns and soft fabrics.
- Pushchair base unit with a carrycot and seat unit frame - One base and one frame that can be easily converted from lie-flat carrycot mode to seated mode.
- Iconic Bugaboo fabrics - Simply attach the fabrics for either the carrycot or the seat onto one frame, saving you space and time, and making for the perfect coordinated travel system.
- Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon Sun Canopy - No need to buy anything separately, this pushchair comes with the sun canopy included, offering an extendable hood for extra protection and UPF 50+ sun protection to filter out harmful rays.
- Accessories - Raincover and shopping basket
- Dimensions: H100 x W59 x D80cm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Adjustable handle height
1. Have the small wheels in front to navigate tight city street, enabling easy one-handed 360° turns, smooth turning and a steady, stable and comfortable ride
2. Or put wheels to the back by releasing the handle bar and pushing it to the other side for a smoother ride on rougher terrain
3. Remove the smaller wheels and put the larger wheels to the front to convert into a two-wheeler for sand and snow
- A fresh, microfleece lining with a leather-look handblebar and carry handle
- Unique 3-in-1 design adapts to car seats, reversible carrycot and reversible seat
- The 3-position reclinable seat adjusts to suit the mood of your little one. Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when asleep
- Memory release button to allow one handed release of carrycot or seat
- Light and compact for easy lifting and storage, the compact modular folding mechanism collapses the pushchair easily into two lightweight pieces
- Self standing seat and carrycot to sit independently on the ground - perfect for picnics and days out
- The rotating carry handle allows for easy and quick access to your child and the click and go buttons allows you to adjust the seat position, set the brake and the handle height in one simple step. The handlebars on this limited edition are hand-stitched with a sleek, leather-look
- There are three wheel set-ups to choose from:
Car seat compatibility:
Please note: Different car seats require different adaptors. Please consult the Bugaboo website for a detailed breakdown of which adaptors are required for your chosen car seat.
- Cybex Cloud Q, Cybex Cloud Q, BéBé Confort Pebble, BeSafe iZi Go Modular, BeSafe iZiGo, BeSafe iZiSleep, Cybex Aton 4, Cybex Aton 5, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton Q ISize, Kiddy Evoluna Isize, Kiddy Evolution Pro2, Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix, Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Britax-Römer Baby Safe Plus II, Britax-Römer Baby Safe Plus SHR II.
Accessorise with these Bugaboo bits, all sold separately:
- Bugaboo Wheelboard+, Bugaboo Parasol, Bugaboo Cup Holder, Bugaboo Smartphone Holder.
- Accessories Included
- Rain cover, shopping basket
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- 2 piece fold
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Bugaboo Cameleon
- Removable wheels
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012. More from Bugaboo
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy