Product code: 02334869
Effortless push and agile steering make this Bugaboo Fox pushchair the best in its class. Take it anywhere, from city streets to snowy trails - the advanced all-wheel suspension and big wheels ensure a smooth, stable ride no matter the surface. The chassis is robust and strong, yet it’s still the most lightweight comfort pushchair, making it easier than ever to lift, carry and transport.
This Bugaboo Fox is the complete pushchair package for all you need from newborn to toddler.
- Base unit - The frame for your pushchair, available in two colours.
- Newborn carrycot fabric - Simply attach the fabric set onto the base unit to use from birth as a lie-flat system for baby.
- Pushchair seat fabric - When baby gets to approximately 6 months or when they can hold their head up without help, you can remove the carrycot fabric and attach the seat fabric, allowing you to use the pushchair up to a maximum of 17kg.
- Sun canopy - An extendable hood to protect baby from the elements
- Handle bar grips - A stylish and sophisticated addition to the handlebars of the pushchair
- Wheel caps - A final unique touch to the overall stand-out, contemporary look and feel to the pushchair
Please note: the complete package is not customisable and is only available in the colour schemes listed. If you want to build, mix and match your own pushchair, you can purchase all these items separately in a variety of colours.
- 3-in-1 design adapts to car seats, reversible carrycot and reversible and seat
- The 3-position reclinable seat adjusts to sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when asleep
- Self standing seat and carrycot to sit independently on the ground
- Central joint suspension means a smooth, bump-free ride. Plus, the carrycot and seat are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Effortlessly easy pushing and steering thanks to the advanced design
- Rotating carry handle allows for easy and quick access to your child and the click and go buttons allows you to adjust the seat position, set the brake and the handle height in one simple step
- Easily lock the swivel wheels at the front for an easy ride through rougher terrain
- Ultralight chassis for easy lifting and carrying and a super-compact fold ensures it collapses into a cupboard-friendly size
- Easy one-piece fold and self-standing design makes transporting your pushchair hassle-free
- Large easy-access under seat basket with built-in pockets
- Simply click Bugaboo accessories like the parasol, cup holder or wheeled board directly onto the Fox's integrated attachment points
- High seat placement to ensure optimal height position without compromising the stability of the pushchair, making it easier to lift baby in and out
- Easily push the larger back wheels to the front to convert the Fox into a two-wheeler for pulling through sand and snow
- Bugaboo believe mobility and moving freely shouldn’t come at the expense of our planet and the people on it, so they created the Bugaboo Fox fabrics with existing materials. 92 recycled PET bottles are used to create the Core Collection fabrics for the Bugaboo Fox.
As expected from this iconic brand, the Bugaboo Fox is built with the highest quality materials to ensure it can be used for generations with the same outstanding performance.
- Accessories Included
- Raincover, shopping basket
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- One Hand Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Bugaboo Fox
- Removable wheels
- Type of wheels
- Air filled
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012. More from Bugaboo
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy