Spend over £750 on selected Nursery products and spread the cost over 12 months, or over 24 months when you spend £2,000 or more. 0% APR Representative. Terms and conditions apply.*
Product code: 31410705
The Bugaboo Mammoth Bag adds an enormous amount of storage to your pushchair - it carries everything, so you’re ready for anything.
Picture this familiar scene: you always take your essential wherever you go with your pushchair. You make a stop while on the way home to buy groceries for dinner or decide on going to the park for the day. You end up needing your rug, toys, balls, and picnic lunch… on top of the usual daily supplies needed. How do you carry everything without overloading your pushchair? The Bugaboo Mammoth Bag!
It's a big bag that sits on your pushchair’s base and holds up to 12kg / 26lbs of extra stuff on top of the storage in the underseat basket. The bag’s position at the bottom of the pushchair means your pushchair remains stable, and your luggage stays out of the way from you and the little one — no more bulky carriers dangling from your handlebar and bumping into your legs when walking.
- Carry up to 12 kg /26 lbs of extra luggage without overloading your pushchair
- Large main compartment to store anything you need to bring.
- The support bar guarantees secure transport of the pushchair
- Sits neatly out of your way on the base of your pushchair, designed to fall and stay naturally into position on the pushchair
- Changing seat positions remain easy
- Secure fixation and theft prevention with the side straps
- Storage pocket on the inside for secure storing and a front pocket for easy access
- Easy access to your bag on the stroller as the bag has stiff lining and magnetic buttons that keep the opening accessible
- Easy wipe-clean lining and insulating fabrics
- Pick it up and carry it, load or unload it, then reattach it to your stroller
- Easy loading and unloading thanks to its self-standing functionality with hard bottom-plate, stiff lining and magnetic buttons
- No more bending needing when loading or unloading your luggage
- The colours, materials, shape and details match the pushchair, creating an overall calm, coherent and integrated appearance
- Opposite to an open mesh net, the closed bag creates a neat and elegant outlook on the stroller
- The stand-alone bag has a contemporary style, perfect for stand-alone use in daily life without stroller
- Extended life even after your child has outgrown the pushchair
Other bits to note:
- Attachment straps securely fasten the bag to your pushchair
- Front pocket provides easy access to essential items
- Support adapter guides the bag into position for quick and easy loading
- Insulated outer fabric
- Inner pocket for secure storage
- Wipe-clean lining
- Keychain holder
- Magnetic buttons give you easy access and keep carry handles neat and tidy
- Main compartment holds up to 8gal / 26lbs of storage.
Compatibility - The Bugaboo Mammoth Bag is compatible with the stroller seat only, for the following pushchairs:
- Bugaboo Fox
- Bugaboo Cameleon3*
- Bugaboo Buffalo
- Bugaboo comfort wheeled board
*The Mammoth Bag is suitable for models produced after June 2014. Your manufacturing date can be found on the chassis.
Important: To use the Bugaboo Mammoth bag on the Bugaboo Cameleon3 and the Bugaboo Buffalo, you'll need the Bugaboo comfort wheeled board - it's sold separately on our site so you can buy them together if you don't already have one.
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- Polyester, polyurethane, polyamide, polypropylen
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.