Burgon & Ball National Trust Kids' Garden Fork, Blue/Multi
Product code: 85020404
Burgon & Ball's 'Get Me Gardening' children's garden tools and accessories have been created in collaboration with the National Trust, Europe's largest conservation charity. Designed to bring the garden to life for youngsters and encourage them to develop their green fingers, these high-quality children's gardening tools are fun and are made to last, too.
Designed in high-carbon steel and colourfully painted FSC®-certified ash wood, this child's garden fork will stand up to energetic gardening, as well as play. It has a T-shaped handle, useful if little hands want to use a double-handed grip for serious digging!
A tough powder coating protects the steel head and the four fork tines from corrosion. An embossed metal plaque bearing the National Trust and Burgon & Ball maker's mark adds the final touch of distinction.
- Burgon & Ball
- Carbon steel, ash wood, wax cotton, aluminium
- Country of Origin
- H86 x W14 x D10cm
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.