Burgon & Ball Sophie Conran Gift Boxed Garden Trowel, FSC-Certified (Beech Wood)
Product code: 85020411
Sophie Conran, of the well-known Conran British design dynasty, brings her contemporary country house style to a wide range of garden tools and accessories.
Combining designer flair with practicality, this garden trowel is a delight to use. Smaller and lighter than some hand trowels, it offers excellent control and comfort in use. The mirror-polished stainless steel head is rust-resistant and will stay looking good for years to come. The deeply dished design and stylish curved backstops ensure the maximum volume of soil can be carried with every load, without spills.
The waxed FSC-certified beech wood handle is smooth and fits snugly into the hand, while the brass ferrule ensures a secure connection between the tool head and handle. The etched 'Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball' maker's mark adds a distinctive finishing touch. For peace of mind, this Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball garden trowel is covered by a ten-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Presented in a stylish box, this garden trowel makes a beautiful and thoughtful gardening gift.
By choosing this product you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests. The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a global, not-for-profit organisation that helps take care of forests and the people and wildlife that call them home. To learn more, visit fsc.org.
- Burgon & Ball
- Stainless steel, brass, FSC-certified beech wood handle
- H26 x W7.5 x D2cm
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.