Cachet Rhodium Plated Swarovski Crystal Laura Bangle
Product informationSubmerge yourself in a pool of crystal with this sensational Laura bangle from Cachet. Crafted from genuine Swarovski crystals, lovingly cut and set in rhodium plated metal alloy, this stunning bangle has been intricately designed with the utmost care. Become the star of your own personal runway; pair with any evening outfit for a bit of instant glam.
- Bracelet Type
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhodium Plated
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Silver Toned
Cachet London is a contemporary British jewellery brand built by the creative force of Jeremy Tosh, the drive behind the collection who has been manufacturing and designing fashion jewellery since 1982, initially for a host of well-known UK and international brands. In 2002 he established Cachet London, founded on the ideals of design, attention to detail and quality of finish. From concept to sketch, design and production development and finally in to store, Jeremy's hands on approach ensures that every piece maintains the standards and quality that he demands. Mixing manufacturing techniques, metal types, plating and a host of on-trend materials every piece of Cachet London is identified by a small inset ruby crystal - every accent is a genuine Swarovski element.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy