Product code: 35161021
- Padded full zip jacket with high stretch panels at the sides, sleeves and shoulders
- Insul-Lite protection - breathable and moisture-wicking lightweight insulation
- Water repellent
- Fine stripe textured nylon fabric padding providing durable protection
- High, fully padded zip-up collar
- Exposed front zip with chin guard and CK branded zip pull
- 2 x front zippered pockets
- Stretch binding on the cuffs
- Tonal flatlock stitching seams down the sleeves
- Elastic hem at sides for a snug and comfortable fit
- CK logo on left chest panel and back body below the neck
Don’t let anything interfere with your golf game with Calvin Klein Golf Apex Jacket.
This jacket offers great protection from the cold without compromising on playing performance. A dynamic blend of two fabrics come together in this padded body with a high collar, as well as super soft and stretchy side panels, sleeves and shoulders.
- Calvin Klein
- Stretch panels: 91% polyester, 9% elastane. Padded fabric: 100% nylon.
- Long Sleeve
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Calvin Klein holds a reputable name in the fashion world, famous for cutting-edge women’s and men’s apparel, as well as beauty and fragrance ranges, jewellery and homeware.
CK was founded by fashion designer Calvin Klein in 1968 in the US. The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s wigs, followed by scarves, shoes, belts, furs, sunglasses, clothing and bed linen.
Today, the company is owned by shirt maker Phillips Van Heusen Corporation, and is stocked worldwide.
The label is famed for its designer jeans, with the signature detail of the brand name on the back pocket.
The company introduced men’s and women’s underwear in the 1980s, and uses big name celebrities to showcase the new collections each season.
CK is recognised for excellent quality, the finest design and on-trend styles and fashions.More from Calvin Klein