Product code: 35160531
- Full zip vest with padded front and back paired with stretch fabric sides, shoulders and collar
- Insul-Lite protection - lightweight insulation that's breathable and moisture-wicking
- Lightweight, high-loft padding front and back
- Knitted inside collar with contrast stripe detail
- Elastic bound hem and armholes
Keep golfing with Calvin Klein Golf Strike-Tec Gilet. It will keep you warm without restricting your swing.
Calvin Klein Golf Strike-Tec Gilet provides superb protection from the biting wind. Within a sleek, modern desigin, the lightweight, high-loft padding on the quilted front and back, combines with a super soft stretch fabric at the sides, shoulders and collar.
- Calvin Klein
- 91% polyester/9% elastane. Padding: 100% nylon.
- Sport & Fitness Activity
Calvin Klein holds a reputable name in the fashion world, famous for cutting-edge women’s and men’s apparel, as well as beauty and fragrance ranges, jewellery and homeware.
CK was founded by fashion designer Calvin Klein in 1968 in the US. The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s wigs, followed by scarves, shoes, belts, furs, sunglasses, clothing and bed linen.
Today, the company is owned by shirt maker Phillips Van Heusen Corporation, and is stocked worldwide.
The label is famed for its designer jeans, with the signature detail of the brand name on the back pocket.
The company introduced men’s and women’s underwear in the 1980s, and uses big name celebrities to showcase the new collections each season.
CK is recognised for excellent quality, the finest design and on-trend styles and fashions.More from Calvin Klein
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|