Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens
A terrific choice for any photographer wanting an affordable yet versatile macro lens with great handling and image quality. Capture rock solid macro shots or detailed life-size portraits with ease and set your creativity free.
- The circular eight blade aperture helps to create attractive, even backgrounds when isolating subjects at wide apertures.
- Super Spectra coating keeps colour balance vibrant and accurate, while reducing unwanted flare and ghosting for sharper images than ever.
- The USM (ultrasonic motor) gives you rapid autofocus and virtually silent operation. There’s also a mechanical override for absolute control of your shots.
- A focus limiter switch lets you increase your autofocus speed making quick-fire shots - even of distant subjects - easy.
- Ultra low dispersion design means better quality shots with higher contrast and more life-like colours.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Yes- USM
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L119 x Dia.79mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 160mm (APS-C 1.6mm crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Canon EF
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 30.48cm (1')
- Model name / number
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens 4657A011AA
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.