Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Telephoto Lens
Product informationThis compact Canon 18-200mm, f/3.5-5.6 telephoto lens is ideal for photographers seeking an affordable, versatile lens with high magnification – approximately 11x zoom. It features a focal length equivalent of 29-320mm in 35mm format.
To combat the effects of camera shake, the lens incorporates a 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows you to use shutter speeds up to 4 times slower with virtually no blurring.
You’ll enjoy crisp, high-contrast images without fringing thanks to an ultra-low dispersion lens element. A Super Spectra coating will also help combat ghosting and flare.
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Yes- Micro Motor System
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- Dia. 75.4 x L101mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 29-320mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Canon EF-S
- Magnification Information The extent in which the lens can amplify the size of a subject
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 45cm (1.5')
- Sensor Format
- Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.