Canon EOS 5D MK IV Digital SLR Camera, 4K Ultra HD, 30.4MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3.2" LCD Screen, Body Only
The Canon EOS 5D Mark VI boasts a staggering 30.4 megapixel resolution and ultra-crisp 4K video recording, enclosed within a super sleek and sturdy magnesium alloy body. This comes with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC too, delivering state-of-the-art wireless functionality. This makes it the perfect DSLR choice for the passionate professional or amateur photographer.
Stunning Picture Quality
Capture high-quality images that are full of detail with a 30.4 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6+ image processor. Colours are bright but natural, and fine detail is preserved even in dark shadow areas and bright highlights. The EOS 5D Mark VI delivers superb picture quality whatever the lighting conditions. Keep shooting hand-held even after the sun goes down, thanks to an ISO 100–32,000 sensitivity range (extendable to ISO 102,400).
Focus quickly and accurately, even on off-centre subjects, with a 61 point wide-area autofocus system. 41 cross-type points (five of which are extra sensitive double-cross type) ensure highly accurate tracking of moving objects. Keep up with the action at 7fps recording too, giving lightning quick reflexes.
Fabulous 4K Video
At four-times the resolution of Full HD, this 4K camera will give you unbelievable videos. Use manual controls and Canon’s comprehensive EF lens range to achieve cinematic visual effects. Give your video footage the soundtrack it deserves. The EOS 5D Mark VI records digital stereo sound at 48KHz and offers manual control over audio level. A standard 3.5mm mic socket enables the use of third-party microphones; a headphone socket permits audio monitoring while recording.
Wi-Fi & NFC Wireless
Hook this camera up to your smart device through Wi-Fi and channel all your photos and videos wirelessly in an instant. You can also pair your device through one-tap NFC, where you simply tap it on the camera to get it linked.
A magnesium chassis provides strength and durability without adding weight. Weather sealing offers protection against dust and moisture.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Battery Pack LP-E6N, Battery Charger LC-E6E, Eyecup Eg, Wide Strap, Interface, Cable IFC-150U II, Cable Protector, EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 900 shots per charge
- Battery Size & Number
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- USB, mini HDMI (Type C), Mic/Line In, Headphone Out, N3-type terminal (remote control terminal)
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 7 fps
- Packaged: H15.1 x W24.9 x D18.3cm. Unpackaged: H15.1 x W11.6 x D7.6cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, MOV
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- EOS 5D
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 36 x 24 mm
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE , Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Bulb and Custom (x3)
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 30 - 1/8000
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 4K video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Packaged: 1.56kg. Unpackaged: 0.89kg.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.