Product code: 82903331
- ephotozine Highly Recommend
- Photography BLOG - Highly Recommended
- What Digital Camera Gold
- Click here! Product Tour
An instant all-round classic, the Canon EOS 700D refreshes everything that made the 650D great with clever design touches and boosted specs. It comes loaded with a powerful 18-megapixel sensor to capture images in true-to-life quality with accurate colouring. A powerful processor also makes rapid autofocus and smooth quick-fire shooting a reality. The EOS 700D even supports Full HD video capture with autofocus support for pin sharp results whether making a home movie or shooting stills.
This camera comes with a versatile 18-55mm image stabilising (IS) STM lens to get you shooting right out of the box, and because it's IS, all your images will turn out razor sharp.
- Canons advanced DIGIC 5 Processor works together with an optimised 18-megapixel sensor to give you richer results from all your shots. This super-fast combination also makes it possible to shoot at up to five frames per second. Ideal for fast moving action.
- With a 9-point Autofocus system and dual-cross f/2.8 centre point, this camera analyses every frame to ensure that you get the sharpest results from every image. Hybrid CMOS AF II also offers a wider focusing area for increased accuracy.
- The flip-out 3-inch 1.04 million dot touch screen LCD display give you more ways to shoot. Frame shots perfectly like with a traditional DSLR, or use the LCD to capture great self portraits and crowd images.
- With a 30-1/4000 seconds shutter speed and 1/200 second flash sync there’s no excuse not to capture the most precise snaps of those once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- An ISO range of 100 to 12800 (extendable to ISO 25600) gives you the ability to take quality shots in just about all light conditions.
- Tap into your creative side with the D700’s range of built-in shooting modes. Sports is ideal for fast moving action, close-up helps to keep everything in perspective, while the clever Scene Intelligent Auto mode gets rid of the guesswork completely by selecting just the right settings.
- Includes lens, cable with UK plug, battery, battery cover, AV cable, interface cable, Digital Solution disk and software manual.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Eyecup, Camera Cover, Wide Strap, Battery Charger, AC Cable, Battery Pack, Battery Cover, Interface Cable, User Manual Kit
This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery Size & Number
- Battery life
How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 420 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Mac OS X (v10.6-10.8), Windows XP SP3 - Windows 8
- USB 2.0
- Continuous Shooting Speed
Continuous Shooting Speed
The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 5 fps
- H13.3 x W9.9 x D7.9cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection
Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, MOV
Allows your camera to detect and record where a picture is taken
- Hard drive
Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation
Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture
Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/ 3.5 - f/ 5.6
- Lens Size
Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 18-55mm (APS-C)
- Lens Type
Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- EF-S STM
Extreme close-up shots of small subjects like insects or plants
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
Maximum ISO Rating
Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- EOS 700D
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording
Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- 1x LP-E8 lithium-ion battery
- Red-Eye Reduction
Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Yes - with red-eye reduction lamp
- Screen size
- Self Timer
Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 22.3 x 14.9mm
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Shutter Speeds
The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 30 - 1/4000
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital)
Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical)
Higher the zoom, the closer you can get to the subject. In optical, the lens physically moves, maintaining more quality than digital zoom.