2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89501304
With economic high yield performance and Wi-Fi and Cloud enabled printing, the PIXMA G3501 supplies quality documents and photos for the busy home or office.
Pristine Printing & Pictures
Print at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and enjoy detailed colour photos and images as well as clear, well defined text documents. With speeds of 5 ipm for colour (8.8 ipm for black and white), it processes a borderless 10x15cm (4x6") photo in 60 seconds.
Compact and sleek design suits the home or office environment, and front-facing ink tanks are easy to keep track of supply levels and replenish.
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you seamless wireless printing from your PC, or smart devices via the Canon PRINT app (available in iOS and Android). It also supports Google Cloud Print and Windows 10 Mobile. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to print from popular social networking sites and other cloud services. Or, of course, print straight from USB cable.
High Yield Printing
High yield ink delicery makes supplies last longer so is more economical. The G3501 is supplied with enough ink for up to 7000 colour and up to 12000 black and white plain paper pages.
- Accessories Included
- 5 High Yield Ink Bottles, Power Cord, Set CD-ROM (CD only for Windows), Manual
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y)
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 (32 bit only). For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.11
- Wi-Fi, USB
- H16.3 x W44.5 x D33cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Double sided printing
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain Paper,High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope
- Paper size
- A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Paper tray capacity
- Max. 100 sheets (Plain Paper)
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Colour: 5ipm. Mono: 8.8ipm
- Scanning resolution
- 600 x 1200 dpi
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy