2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89501309
The PIXMA Pro-100S is the ideal printer for photo enthusiasts. This dedicated, lab-quality printer uses an 8-ink dye based system to deliver stunning colour photos in sizes up to A3+. It also features wireless, cloud and PictBridge technology to help you print directly from a variety of devices, can easily be integrated with professional editing software and supports a wide range of specialist papers so you can print in the format of your choice.
The 8-ink system, FINE technology print head and Canon ChromaLife100+ inks combine to deliver beautiful, vibrant and exciting prints. Three monochrome inks allow for higher quality grey scale photos with outstanding depth, while the print heads produce 3pl ink droplets for a high resolution result.
With wireless, cloud and PictBridge connectivity, the Pixma Pro-100S is ready to print from almost any device. Integrated Wi-Fi and Ethernet makes connecting the it to your home network for wireless printing from computers easy. You can also print across your network from your smartphone or tabley using Apple AirPrint or the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Cloud connectivity via PIXMA Cloud Link will let you print directly from cloud services including Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive, while USB PictBridge makes it easy to print photos straight from your camera through a USB cable.
Up to A3+
Print photos and documents from as small as 10x15cm up to large A3+ (32.9x48.3cm) with this versatile printer.
Professional photo printing is made easy through the Print Studio Pro plug-in, which works with most major digital photo applications, including Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and Canon Digital Photo Professional. Canon's new PRO Mode (printer driver colour profile) helps to ensure that the printed colours accurately match those shown on the screen.
Creative & organisational software
It's easy to organise and print your photos with the My Image Garden software. It lets you search through your images and create attractive designs for printing, including directly onto printable discs.
Ready to print?
Make sure you're never out of ink. Click here to buy ink for the Canon PIXMA Pro-100S.
- Accessories Included
- Power cord and USB cable
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- YES- Up to 329 x 483mm (A3+)
- Compatible Inks
- CLI-42BK (Black), CLI-42GY (Grey), CLI-42LGY (Light Grey), CLI-42C (Cyan), CLI-42M (Magenta), CLI-42Y (Yellow), CLI-42PC (Photo Cyan), CLI-42PM (Photo Magenta)
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only
- H215 x W689 x D385 mm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Double sided printing
- Black & metallic
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- PIXMA Clould Link (PRINT), PRO Gallery Print app, PIXMA Printing Solutions app, Android Print Plugin, Apple AirPrint
- Model name / number
- Pixma Pro-100S
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching", Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Premium Matte, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Stickers, Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers, Canvas Paper
- Paper size
- Rear Tray: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope, 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10"), 13x18cm (5x7"), 10x15cm (4x6"). Manual Feeder: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm (14x17"), 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10")
- Paper tray capacity
- Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets. Manual Feeder: 1 sheet. Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- USB, Ethernet
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Photo Lab Quality A3+: Approx. 1m 30s
- Scanning resolution
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy