Product code: 89501321
With square, space-saving design, Canon's PIXMA TR7550 is a compact but feature-packed all in one inkjet colour printer, ideal for quality documents and photos in the busy home. Print, scan, copy or fax in fine detail. It incorporates 5 individual ink tanks for rich colour and clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth supports multiple wireless printing options so it's simple to print from your smart device. With an automatic document feeder and 'smartphone-like' controls on a tilting colour touch screen, it'll satisfy all your home printing needs.
Print at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and enjoy quality colour photos and images as well as clearly defined text documents. With speeds of 15 ipm for black and white printing and 10 ipm for colour, you can get your hands on a lab quality borderless 10x15cm (4x6") photo in 37 seconds.
With a neat, square body, the TR7550 has been designed with an economical footprint and space-saving design in mind. Elegantly contoured, it’ll fit neatly and practically into your home or office. Dual feeder design means you can load photo paper (in the rear) and plain paper (in the front cassette) at the same time.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy gives you seamless wireless printing from your smart phone, tablet, PC or Wi-Fi enabled camera. With support for Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT app, you’ll always be able to find the most convenient way to run off your documents (Bluetooth print and scan is only available on Android devices). PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to print from popular social networking sites and other cloud services. Or, of course, print straight from USB cable.
Touch Screen Control
The TR7550 features a 7.5cm highly-responsive colour LCD touch screen on the tiltable front panel for ease of use, with intuitive 'smartphone-like' control.
Automatic Document Feeder
It effortlessly handles those larger, multi-page documents with a 20 sheet ADF.
It uses 5 single inks so you only need to replace the colour that runs out, making printing more efficient. You can also purchase optional XL and XXL ink cartridges to print more pages and save you replacing them so often if you print a lot, while automatic 2-sided printing saves on paper.
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Set-up CD
- Power Cable
Ready to print?
Make sure you never run out of ink. Click here to buy ink for the Canon PIXMA TR7550
- Accessories Included
- Setup ink tanks, Power cord, Setup CD-ROM, Manual
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow). Also available in XL and XXL sizes
- Compatible Operating Systems
- PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. For Windows, operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required. MAC: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12
- USB, Wi-Fi
- H19 x W43.8 x D35cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, PIXMA Cloud Link
- 7.5cm LCD TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Double sided printing
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Mopria (Android)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
- Paper size
- Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10). Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- Paper tray capacity
- Rear Tray : Max. 100 sheets of plain paper. Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image. If you tend to print a lot of images you may want a higher DPI printer
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Colour: 10ipm. Mono: 15ipm
- Scanning resolution
- 1200 x 2400 dpi
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wi-Fi enabled